Compañía, Chattanooga's Latino Community Network
Compañía is a La Paz initiative created in 2016 to celebrate and connect through culture, guide through leadership and stregthen in advocacy.
What is Compañía (Cõ.)?
Compañía is La Paz Chattanooga's membership initiative for Latinos and other residents of Chattanooga who have a vested interest in connecting with others, developing their professional capacity, and making an impact throughout the region.
The Three Engagement Levels of Cõ.
Connect through Culture - Celebrate Latino culture through fun, festive social events that provide networking opportunities.Have options when it comes to your social life and meet new people.
- La Paz quarterly updates
- Latino Leadership Awards
- Semana Latina Signature event
- and more!
Guide through Leadership – Cõ. will assist to increase your exposure in Chattanooga by connecting you with different opportunities to employ and further develop your skillsets and aptitudes.
- Represent La Paz and Compañía's interest on boards
- Be a guest speaker for Cõ.'s entrepreneurship classes
- Be a speaker/facilitator for business themed workshops
- Be part of the Latino Leadership network
- and more!
Strengthen in Advocacy – Engage and connect to different philanthropic opportunities of time, expertise and/or money to enrich the lives of Latinos in our community. Represent La Paz’s interest to better the lives of Latinos in different advocacy capacities such as: speaking engagements, representation through meetings, program development, event planning, and fundraising
- Inspire a culture of philanthropy for and by Latinos
- Build and mobilize a citywide network of advocates to transform the Latino community and the city of Chattanooga
- and more!
Mark your calendars!
(See our Event Calendar to register for each of these)
2018 Schedule of Cõ. Activities (subject to change)
January 22 - Cõ. Networking Luncheon
February 12 - Cõ. Networking Luncheon
February 21 - Latino Professional Workshop at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
March 12 - Cõ. Networking Luncheon
May 4 - Semana Latina Bazaar at the Tennessee Aquarium
May 17 - Sangria on the Bluff at the Hunter Museum
June 18 - Cõ. Networking Luncheon
July 16 - Cõ. Networking Luncheon
August 20 - Cõ. Networking Luncheon
September 17 - Latino Leadership Awards
October 15 - Cõ. Networking Luncheon
November 19 - Cõ. Networking Luncheon
December 10 - Cõ. End of the Year Party
Be a part of this movement and become a member today.
Membership Fees & Benefits
- Annual Individual Membership: $100 / person
- Annual Student Membership: $50 / estudiante
* Must be enrolled full time as a student.
What your annual membership investment gets you:
- Discounts on monthly La Paz Networking luncheons (up to a $60 value)
- Discount tickets to La Paz's premier Sangria event (up to $15)
- Discount tickets to La Paz’s signature Latino Leadership Awards Ceremony
- 10% Discount to Cõ. special events, including but not limited to Cõ. Semana Latina staple event
- Discounts at partnering businesses
- Celebrate Latin culture
- Develop personal friendships
- Grow your network and make a difference.
- All are welcome!
Compañia believes in the power of community giving. Together we are raising the voice of Chattanooga’s Latino community.
For More Information
Ask us how your organization can get involved in Compañía.
Call Lily Sanchez at (423) 624-8414 or email her at email@example.com
Follow Compañía on Social Media