An Overview of La Paz Chattanooga
La Paz Chattanooga is the leading Hispanic/Latino organization in southeast Tennessee that guides, connects and strengthens the community. Every La Paz program and service is planned and implemented as a reflection of our mission and is specifically tailored to the languages, cultures, and backgrounds of the Hispanic/Latino community.
2012 2013 2014 2015 2016
Total Clients Served: 1500 4000 4000 4500 5000
Goal: In the next three years La Paz Chattanooga will build capacity throughout the city to serve 15,000 Hispanics/Latinos.
Funding Plan Summary and Goals 2014-2017
Total Income 2014 Actual 2015 Actual 2016 Actual 2017 Budget
355,608 411,374 500,648 650,800
- 100% of the Board of Directors and staff (and a large % of clientele) personally give to the organization.
- La Paz saw a 320% increase sice 2014 in individual giving, event sales and membership commitments.
- In the next three years, La Pas will double its' revenue ($1 million) to triple its' impact (15,000)
Results to Date
- Over $2.5 million has been raised since the inception of La Paz Chattanooga in 2004.
- Over 30,000 Hispanic/Latinos have been reached through direct services, in depth case-management, education, and referral and outreach programming.
- 14,000 volunteer house have been logged over the last decade.
- 82% of all spending goes directly to program facilitation.
- $45K to provide bilingual victim advocacy
- $45K to offer bilingual mental health and family counseling services
- $25K to build capacity, enabling La Paz to serve over 5000 clients each year
- $25K to strengthen community engagement efforts, engaging an additional 1200 Chattanoogans
- $10K to offer Latino student scholarships
- $5K to facilitate Spanish outreach efforts educating 500 more Latinos
- $2K to increase access to available resources through the Latino Resource Center